Cy-Fair (July 18, 2013) – Before students head back to class, they should check out Willowbrook Mall for a little fashion, music and fun as the shopping center celebrates TEEN VOGUE Back-to-School Saturday™. Event goers will be welcomed with the latest trends, special offers and cool entertainment, including the opportunity to have a personal visit with a former model and fashion stylist to learn the best back-to-school style, freeze modeling showcasing the latest trends, giveaways, special retailer offers, gift with purchase and more, including a DJ spinning the latest music.
TEEN VOGUE has declared Saturday, August 10, 2013 a national back-to-school shopping holiday, and Willowbrook Mall will be participating in this one-of-a-kind celebration. TEEN VOGUE Back-to-School Saturday™ is a galvanizing moment designed to motivate and inspire consumers to get out and shop for the best of back-to-school fashion, beauty and more. For more information, visit www.backtoschoolsaturday.com.
“Willowbrook Mall knows that teens love fashion and we’re celebrating the new looks of fall and inviting teens, tweens and their parents to come and find out what’s new on Saturday, August 10 when we celebrate TEEN VOGUE Back-to-School Saturday™. Last year was the first year we hosted the event and everyone had a great time. This year, it’s even going to be even more fun – and it falls on tax-free weekend, so it’s a great weekend to be inspired with the new looks and be able to take advantage of the savings,” said Diana Elkins, marketing manager for Willowbrook Mall.
The TEEN VOGUE Back-to-School Saturday™ soirée takes place from 1 to 4 p.m. across from Dillard’s at Willowbrook Mall. Activities include:
- Erin Lopez, co-founder of Style Spies, longtime stylist and former model, will offer mini-consultations to help teens shop according to their lifestyle and body type.
- There’s a fun photo booth where teens can accessorize a new look and snap a photo to remember.
- Models will be sporting the trends for the seasons, complete with accessories.
- A DJ will keep the afternoon on just the right pitch with all the music teens love.
- Retailers throughout Willowbrook Mall will offer special discounts during the event.
- There will be special back-to-school giveaways and prizes, while supplies last.
- Shoppers who spend $100 or more at Willowbrook Mall retailers during the TEEN VOGUE Back-to-School Saturday™ will receive a $10 Shop Etc.™ Gift Card, while supplies last. Receipts must be dated Saturday, August 10 and presented at the Redemption Zone near Dillard’s from 1 to 4 p.m.
Become a fan of Willowbrook Mall on Facebook. Willowbrook Mall is at FM 1960 and Texas 249 in northwest Houston. For directions, call (281) 890-MALL or visit www.shopwillowbrookmall.com.
Willowbrook Mall is owned and managed by General Growth Properties, a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust focused exclusively on owning, managing, leasing, and redeveloping high-quality retail properties throughout the United States. GGP’s portfolio is comprised of 123 regional malls comprising 124 million square feet of gross leasable area. GGP is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol GGP. For further information, please visit www.ggp.com.